- AMC Activities Database
- Chapter Internal Activities Registration Database
- Transportation Codes
- Leadership Training
- Trip Talk Card
- Activities Database Style Guide
- Activities Database Video Instructions
Outdoor Leadership Information
- AMC’s Leadership Training — Learn more about leadership training in the AMC.
- AMC’s Outdoor Leader Handbook
- AMC Approved Co-Sponsors — Current list of approved partner organizations for co-sponsored activities.
- Volunteer Release Agreement — This is the release agreement for volunteer-led activities – to be printed out, read, signed, and returned to the AMC.
- Release Agreement for AMC’s Volunteer-Managed Facilities — This similar release applies to guests of AMC’s Volunteer-Managed Facilities.
- Release Agreement for AMC Major Excursions — This release agreement is for participants of an AMC Major Excursion.
- AMC Photo Release Form
Reporting & Communications Information
- AMC Incident Report – Use this form to report any incidents arising during an AMC-led trip.
Trail Volunteer Information
Canoe & Kayak Committee Resources
- Dope Sheet Template — Use this template as a sample for your trip dope sheet
- Sample Trip Finance Report — Use this template as a sample finance report for your trip
- Sample Trip Finance Report #2 — Another sample finance report for your trip
- Trip Leader Check List — A handy check list for all your trips
- Frequently Used Campgrounds — A handy check list for all your trips
- Canoe/Kayak Documents — Restricted access information
- Whitewater Class 1-3 Rating Card
- Touring Water Class 1-3 Rating Card
- Information for Participants on AMC Activities — Use this handbook to learn what it takes to be an Information Volunteer