- AMC Activities Database
- Chapter Internal Activities Registration Database
- Transportation Codes
- Leadership Training
- Trip Talk Card
- Activities Database Style Guide
- Activities Database Video Instructions
Outdoor Leadership Information
- AMC’s Leadership Requirements & Guidelines — This document outlines guidelines for AMC trip volunteer leaders.
- AMC’s Leadership Training — Learn more about leadership training in the AMC.
- AMC’s Outdoor Leader Handbook
- AMC Volunteer-led Co-Sponsored Activities Information — Requirements and guidelines for running excursions and activities
- AMC Approved Co-Sponsors — Current list of approved partner organizations for co-sponsored activities.
- Trip Contributor Guidelines— How to add and manage trip listings in the trips database.
- Volunteer Release Agreement — This is the release agreement for volunteer-led activities – to be printed out, read, signed, and returned to the AMC. If you’d like further information as to why the use of this form is necessary, please read this memo from our Risk Management Team.
- Release Agreement for AMC’s Volunteer-Managed Facilities — This similar release applies to guests of AMC’s Volunteer-Managed Facilities.
- Release Agreement for AMC Major Excursions — This release agreement is for participants of an AMC Major Excursion.
- AMC Photo Release Form
Reporting & Communications Information
- AMC Incident Report – Use this form to report any incidents arising during an AMC-led trip.
- AMC Crisis Communication Chart
- White Mountain National Forest Summary of Use Report
- Notice to Chapter Activity Leaders Regarding Changes to Listings in AMC Outdoors (Effective February 15, 2009)
- Memo Regarding New Word Counts in Online Trip Listings System
Trail Volunteer Information
Canoe & Kayak Committee Resources
- Dope Sheet Template — Use this template as a sample for your trip dope sheet
- Sample Trip Finance Report — Use this template as a sample finance report for your trip
- Sample Trip Finance Report #2 — Another sample finance report for your trip
- Trip Leader Check List — A handy check list for all your trips
- Frequently Used Campgrounds — A handy check list for all your trips
- Canoe/Kayak Documents — Restricted access information
- Whitewater Class 1-3 Rating Card
- Touring Water Class 1-3 Rating Card
North Country Volunteers
- Information Volunteer Program Handbook — Use this handbook to learn what it takes to be an Information Volunteer